Parts List (BOM) Upload
- Parts List (BOM) Upload Form
- Request a Quote By Email: email@example.com
Uploading a parts list is easy!
Choosing the column for matching
While you can use any column in your spreadsheet for matching our part numbers, manufacturer part numbers will usually provide the best results. If you do not have either number for a specific item, you can search by keyword. Just make sure that option is selected in the dropdown labeled “Select a column for parts search.”
- Browse and upload your file (excel, CSV or tab delimited) by selecting ‘choose file’ or ‘browse’, depending on your browser.
- Choose how you want to search by telling the tool which row in your spreadsheet to begin pulling data from (under Data starts at row). Then confirm the first search column from the drop-down menu, populated from your file. Quantity and description fields are optional, if you'd like to refine your search.
- Click Verify and get your results.
When your results are returned, you can correct any unmatched items. After you've found all the right parts, click save. You can then name your Parts List, buy all items, buy individual items, email to a colleague, or download to your desktop.
- Try our live support
- Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Backorder allowed - We'll deliver in-stock items immediately and place any out-of-stock items on backorder. Items on backorder will be delivered as they become available. Therefore, your order may arrive in single or multiple deliveries.
Deliver order complete - If any items in your order are out of stock, we'll hold your order until all items become available. Your order will arrive in one delivery.
- a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- All punctuations and most special characters except ‘|’ & ‘\’ (Note: fields such as post codes, phone numbers etc. will not accept special characters)
- Bullet point for multi-byte characters
There are a few products, however, that we cannot discount because of franchise agreements with the manufacturer. The promotional price will not be applied to those products. You'll only see the standard price.
Discounts cannot be stacked. If you are receiving a promotional discount you will not get other discounts such as corporate service agreement or website specific discounts. Different discounts take precedence depending on your company's agreement with element14.
Some organisations allow their buyers to use the same card for purchases. If a previous user removes the right for the card to be stored, we will no longer be able to store the card. Simply re-enter the card details and select to store the card for future use.